Skip to content
- Treatment Authorization – I, the undersigned, authorize the veterinarian, and the technicians and assistants whom they designate, to examine the animal specifically described and identified above; and to administer treatments that the veterinarian considers therapeutically or medically necessary. I understand that the treatment of the patient will be conducted with due care and in accordance with the prevailing standards of competency in veterinary medicine. I certify that no guarantee or assurance has been made as to the results that may be obtained through the course of treatment. I agree to pay all charges in full upon completion of Royal Treatment Veterinary Center treatments. I understand that I may pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Social Media Release – I permit the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center and the Royal Animal Health University to use photographs, films, and other facsimiles of my pet(s) taken during my visit and any subsequent visits on their websites, facebook accounts, and any other social media platforms associated with the Royal Treatment Veterinary Center and the Royal Animal Health University.
- COVID-19 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM FOR CLIENTS ENTERING ROYAL TREATMENT VETERINARY CENTER – The purpose of this form is to ensure that all Royal Treatment Veterinary Center (RTVC) clients understand and acknowledge their responsibility to comply with institutional and public health guidance to reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
I, acknowledge and agree to the following terms as a condition of being allowed inside at the RTVC facility:
1. Within the past fourteen (14) days, I have not tested positive for COVID-19, nor am I aware being in close contact with someone, including any member of my household, who I know has tested positive for COVID-19, is being tested for COVID-19, or has COVID-19-like symptoms.
2. I agree that I will not come to RTVC if I have a fever or other COVID-19-like symptoms (e.g. sore throat, cough, cold, nasal discharge, lethargy, nausea, etc.); if I am advised to self-isolate or get tested for COVID-19; if I test positive for COVID-19; or if I have been in close contact with someone, including any member of my household, who I know has tested positive for COVID-19, is being tested for COVID-19, or has COVID-19-like symptoms.
3. I agree that I will immediately report any positive COVID-19 test, for myself or a close contact, to RTVC.
4. As of October 18th, 2022 we have lifted our masking requirements in exam rooms and will keep masks optional, including providing complimentary masks if needed.
The Royal Treatment Veterinary Center staff ask that you reschedule your appointment should you exhibit any COVID-19 like symptoms.