Join Dr. Barbara Royal, DVM, CVA on Saturday October 24th online at the National Canine Healthy Symposium – The largest online holistic canine care conference on the planet!
Dr. Royal’s presentation: Bacteria! Ugh! or Yum? From Deadly to Delicious, How to Naturally Manage Bacteria for Optimal Pet Health, will count the ways that Bacteria are so Shockingly Amazing, Necessary and Troublesome, including:
- Astounding facts about what bacteria are capable of doing – for good or ill
- How bacteria are versatile, resilient, mobile, tiny and impossibly powerful
- Why bacteria are so essential for animal health
- Why we need bacteria in our environment, in our foods and in our animals, and what is endangering bacteria in these places?
- What oral antibiotics are doing to the bacterial biome in our pets
- What other pharmaceuticals affect bacteria
- Why bacteria can wreak such destructive power if we manage them poorly
- An anatomical guide to where bacterial health in our pets is in jeopardy
- What are the most cost effective and practical tips to support good bacteria and improve health?
- What do probiotics do and why are they helpful?
- How can our pets naturally repel and resist the “bad” bacteria – including natural and more effective options to deal with antibiotic resistant bacteria
- What other medical methods are the most effective in overcoming specific bacterial diseases/overgrowths/chronic conditions?
We will also address:
- How to discuss your concerns about bacteria with your vet
- Managing the germophobe in yourself or in your family
- Remembering our common sense when it comes to bacteria in our world
- …And a few more lessons and practical secrets from Dr. Royal’s veterinary cases.
Register today for access to this presentation and over a dozen sessions presented by the best and brightest veterinary and expert minds today with more health boosting options for your dog than you can shake a stick at! An amazing opportunity for learning and networking.